He is My Future

He is My Future
This is Jacob

Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I Sure Know how to Pick Them

I love this picture, not because i look good but because of the story that goes with it.
This is the very beginning of October.
Ok, Jacob and i had been messing around with our phones taking weird pictures and we came up with this one. I thought it was funny and decided to send it to my dad. He teased about how very attractive the pictures and asked if it was kinda like a game of finders keepers. As dad and i were texting back and forth i was reading his texts to Jacob and we just laughed about it. Dad sent me a random text a little while later that said "you sure know how to pick um' kid."When I laughed Jacob asked what dad said this time, i remember being embarrassed and not wanting to read it out loud to Jacob. Probably because i felt like dad was right.

1 comment:

Nicole said...

Ok, Shannie, Now that I have seen some attractive pictures of you and Jake on Facebook, I think you should put some of those here. (And I don't mean the monkeyface picture!!)

Will your big sis ever stop bossing you around?

ha ha