He is My Future

He is My Future
This is Jacob

Tuesday, May 6, 2008

New Clothes... Well New to Me


It just so happens that the grey t-shirt I'm wearing in this picture was once upon a time Jacobs. It is officially one of my favorites now still. I actually got it on the night i went on my first date with Jacob. You see when we got home from our long long long cold motorcycle ride i was still soaking wet. I went to my house and as it happens my roommate was gung-ho about locking the doors for the longest time. Well instead of climbing through the window like i later became accustomed to i just walked back to Jacobs house where i got a pair of PJ pants and this grey t-shirt. well i didn't have a dry bra and i didn't wanna go without so by the time i left i had bra shaped wet-marks on my shirt.. pretty embarrassing as a matter of fact.
If you notice there happens to be a very good looking quilt on my bed behind me my sister made it for me for my birthday.

3 comments:

Nicole said...

Nice quilt. I think there was a little TMI with th bra comment.
Still, I like the pics.

PS Troy's blackberry doesn't have a camera.

Sorry to hear about your phone getting run over by a truck.

Nicole said...

This picture is much more attractive than the green face picture.

You're so beautiful.

Nicole said...

Tim is wondering "Why is Shannon surprised?" in this picture.