He is My Future

He is My Future
This is Jacob

Sunday, August 3, 2008

Hunting for Thanks

While I was in Phoenix spending Thanksgiving with my family Jacob went hunting for coyotes. In Thatcher, if you can get one with nice fur you can skin them and sell the fur, her skin would not have been worth it so Jacob just decided to boil and keep the skull.

One day my family decided to go to the lake and play with our cousins in canoes. Garrett and his friend found a fish. I got him and it was pretty gross.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

I am not sure I understand why you would want a coyote skin/fur. I think that is grosser than a fish.

We had tuna yesterday for lunch and the boys (aka Timmy)had to have pickles to be like Pa G.

Sweet memories.

I couldn't bring myself to put cheese in it like dad. That's even grosser than coyote skins. ha ha

Collier Family said...

I enjoyed reading your posts. I love seeing all the pictures and how beautiful you are! I saw some of the reception pictures on Nicole's blog and would love to see LOTS more! Once your back form the honeymoon, and settled a bit post some more stuff!! Congratulations by the way! Marriage is the best thing ever!